How Does the Silent Auction Work?
- You must have a bidding number. If you do not have one, register with the cashier.
- Place your bid in the notebook with the date and your bidding number.
- After 6 store business days (including Saturday) with no bid, the highest bidder will be notified to come purchase the item. (Ex. If the last bid is received on a Tuesday, the bidding will close at the end of the following Tuesday, unless there is a holiday in the week.)
- You may bid as many times as you desire. All bids must increase by a least $1. The first bid must be at least $1 higher than the starting bid.
- Items must be picked up within 2 full weeks of notification unless special arrangements are made.